Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch

Ja9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I had an Apple Watch 5 Wi-fi and cellular all working fine. My watch broke so I’ve got a replacement, all set up fine apart from, went into the watch app to add my mobile data plan. It should show my 02 plan but it says click to start mobile data plan. When I click it goes to the 02 page and just says an error has occurred please try again if still happens please call 02 and quote error 04. I have called no one seems to know what to do. Has any one else had this issue thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93192 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You need to call customer service as your first watch has to be disconnected from your account

The best number to get through seems to be
0800 587 4005

Message 2 of 3

Ja9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well I eventually got it sorted, I called again (15th time) would not disconnect it said I had to wait for a call back from tech support. Two days later got call told me I needed to do all things I have previously tried, again asked to have it disconnected.. transferring you through to the right department to do this.. again cut off. 16th call eventually get someone who then disconnected the watch. Next day reset up watch hey presto all up and running. So yes that was the answer thank you, just a pain trying to get someone to action it in the first place.
Message 3 of 3