Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch won’t connect to Data

TyroneBhoy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Three weeks ago I reset my Apple Watch , and now it connects to my phone but I get error code 04 when I try to connect it to data. I’ve contacted 02 and they haven’t been very helpful to be honest, they once tried to reset the sim?? No luck. They promised someone would contact me within 5 days , they promised this every time I phoned because I wasn’t contacted, today someone from said they will send me an esim but I don’t see how that will make any difference as the Watch says no Sim No Connection.  Can anyone offer a suggestion?   Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@TyroneBhoy 

Ask O2 to remove the watch from your account, then wait 24 hours before trying to reconnect it via the watch app on your phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

TyroneBhoy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, called them today and asked , customer service less than useless yet again said they can’t do that until other avenues have been tried. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Keep trying.

The law of averages suggests you'll get someone useful eventually !

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4