Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch series 5 No data

Stu32
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
series 5 had for few days was under assumption just worked once paired to iPhone as I bought it as a plan with unlimited data but if turn off iPhone 12 it’s supposed to work with data etc yet says no sim no network and have no signal bars called o2 each time get complete idiot who has no idea he said he just needs to reset the plan give it 24 hrs and will be good to go well had a msg saying plan active and well still no data or signal so called again then was told I would need a Esim so waited 3 days for that to arrive had no idea what to do with it when arrived so called again he didn’t seem to care I had received a Esim didn’t ask me to do anything with it and I didn’t yet he said he will add your plan give it 24hrs and should work now I have a secondary line showing with no service said to give it 24hrs and then reset Watch and pair again and delete plan wtf if i delete the plan surely that’s a further 24hrs for it to set up again *** just going round in circles nobody at o2 seems to know what there doing it’s a joke surely This should of been sorted prior to me actually getting the phone not having to spend days on end calling to get a product supplied by o2 just to work as it’s intended ,
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Stu32 Sorry you are having issues with setting up apple watch I will need to private message you to look into it.

o2Emma

signature

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Stu32 

Your best bet is to pop instore tomorrow.

If that's not an option, I'll tag one of our account advisors to see if they can help. @O2Emma  are you able to help @Stu32?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff I can have a look into this thanksgrin

signature
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @O2Emma thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Stu32 Sorry you are having issues with setting up apple watch I will need to private message you to look into it.

o2Emma

signature
Message 5 of 8

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

You are welcome @Cleoriff grin

signature
Message 6 of 8

Stu32
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sorted seems you have to disable the Bluetooth and WiFi actually in the watch setting for the watch to kick in and use the network independently just being out of range of the iPhone doesn’t work it seems , thanks for help
Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Pleased it's sorted now @Stu32  smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8