Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch series 4

NathanKenneford
Level 3: Thinker
  • 82 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When will O2 catch up and have cellular for the Apple Watch series 4? There will be a new version out before they even sort this out. Absolute joke of a company.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@NathanKenneford  I doubt they will be doing anything with the Apple Watch 4.

They didn't with series 3.

Only @Chris_K  can give more info on this.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

It’s kind of ironic as there was a time when O2 were the go to network for Apple devices and a time when they were the exclusive network

EE and Vodafone seem to have taken that crown now at least as far as the watch goes

I will add that from my own experience as an Apple Watch cellular owner on EE since the series 3, unless you go running outdoors and have an Apple Music subscription to listen to music on your runs you really aren’t missing much. I’ve barely used my watch independently from my phone and if it wasn’t for the fact that I get discounts on my EE lines which make it cheaper to buy the watch on contract through them rather than buy it outright I probably wouldn’t bother with the cellular model

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good news @NathanKenneford, the Apple Watch Series 4 is now available with O2! 

You can read all about it here  Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4