Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch s7 - data plan stuck on "activating"

RebeccaBrown
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

New Apple watch is stuck on "activating". I've purchased data add on for the watch through my o2 account.  I have reset/re-started both the watch and the phone multiple times. The problem doesn't seem to be the watch (which works in every other respect) but with o2. 
Any advice? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

adj1979
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

there is an issue currently with o2 and the iphone/watch contracts, mine hasnt worked for over a week now along with my phone!! ring them they will add you to list of customers to sort?

Message 2 of 6

leedgreen
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Me too! it's been like this for 3 weeks and I have called serval times and keep being told it will be sorted in the next 24 hours! 

Message 3 of 6

DarrellB
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My airtime plan had activated but wouldn’t connect to cellular. Now it’s gone back to activating again. This has gone on since before the end of March. It’s a joke now. 

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@RebeccaBrown @DarrellB @leedgreen @adj1979 

It's worth disabling 5g on your phones as some have found that fixes it whilst O2 sort out the issue.

You need to reboot phone and watch after.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Themadwife
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same problem here- went into store and guy is doing his best - keeps calling me every 2 days to update me ! 🤞🤞

Message 6 of 6