Did you mean: 

Apple Watch data plan issue

JoeyT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all,
Quick one that has me stumped. So I have an Apple Watch series 4 I got direct from Apple. As O2 support it now, I've added the airtime plan, and it's activated. When I'm away from the phone, I can make calls, but nothing else seems to work. When I check on the mobile data section of the watch, it loads details for a moment then just says, "No Connection". Any ideas?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I would call customer serviceto see if you are on the correct data plan and bolt on.

Message 2 of 6

TheGreyApe
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 56 Posts
  • 21 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Call, 202 from your O2 handset or use the Live Chat feature on the website, both incredibly handy!
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@JoeyT 

Reset your watch then setup the data plan from the startup routine.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

JoeyT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks guys. Tried the reset approach but no change unfortunately. Certainly looks like it's set up on my O2, as it shows the airtime plan under "sync-1" but will check with O2 directly tomorrow and make sure they've set it up properly
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It should usually take 24 hours to setup but in some cases can take longer.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6