Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Season 5

SamFranklin96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just received my new apple watch season 5 as my season 4 broke and was unrepairable according to my insurance. I am trying to transfer the data plan to my new watch but keep getting an error saying "something went wrong ..... call o2 on 202 and quote code 04" Can anyone help with this???

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @SamFranklin96 

That isn't something we can help with on the community forum as we cannot access accounts. Here is the link to our Apple watch help and support page https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/apple-watch Also here is a link to the Apple support page as they may be able to help. 

Hope this helps 

Stacey slight_smile

signature
Message 2 of 4

SamFranklin96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your quick reply, unfortunately nothing on that list has worked! I called customer service and they asked me to contact you guys on here 😩 last time this happened with my old watch they had to do a reset on the virtual sim? Do you know if customer services can do this ?
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Yes, that's what they are there for - to help, not send you to ask other customers to call them. 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4