Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Mobile Plan

C3PO
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have had my series 4 watch for a few days with a successful activation of the mobile plan (presume so, sometimes recognised the green cellular service on control centre)

Though never tested since so new and always with my IPhone on me, I decided to start a fresh (some bad choices of apple tester apps ; no affiliation to beta software all general public software installed to latest)
But on the re-sync, set up the watch now has no mobile plan and fails to re-capture said plan.
I have all things correct, log in details, Apple ID is fine, software, just the portal to re-attach plan is always searching to activate.

Anything I can do? Is this a esim equivalent to sim swap? Do I just have to wait or is my device trapped
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@C3PO you need to give customer service a call on 202 and they will check it out for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@C3PO you need to give customer service a call on 202 and they will check it out for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just for clarification. Are you on the beta software? That can play havoc with the watch
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @C3PO, I hope your week has gone well so far slight_smile As it's been a few days since you posted about your issues with the watch, I was wondering how you were getting on now?

If you need some more help, please give us a shout!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4