Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch - Code 14 when setting up mobile service

MeganKB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My Apple Watch is displaying the message ‘Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 14’ when I am trying to connect the watch to my Mobile Service. I have tried calling but the lady on the phone wasn’t helpful at all and didn’t know what the code meant so I was not able to fix this issue. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146003 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

@MeganKB 

Fixes for codes here Activate Apple Watch Guide 

Reference code 14

If you had received a SMS that states setup has been completed, please restart your watch. If you still get this error or you didn’t receive an SMS, the watch eSIM will need resetting, so please contact our Social Media team here

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 146003 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

@MeganKB 

Fixes for codes here Activate Apple Watch Guide 

Reference code 14

If you had received a SMS that states setup has been completed, please restart your watch. If you still get this error or you didn’t receive an SMS, the watch eSIM will need resetting, so please contact our Social Media team here

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

MeganKB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you will give it a try! 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 146003 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

Good luck @MeganKB 

Message 4 of 4