cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch App

Anonymous
Not applicable

So i am all for o2 updating the app or iOS which is great and everything, but why take away the Apple Watch App away from the update?

If anyone knows when it will be back i like to know this..

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous 

O2 don't update any Apple products, it's all done by Apple themselves.

The watch app is still present in 12.4 so not sure what issue you are having?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Anonymous do you mean the MyO2 watch app?
Message 3 of 11

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous , it would be great to hear how you're doing at the moment?

If you give a bit more information about your query, the community should be able to help you out in more detail. slight_smile

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i mean the MyO2 watch app, since the latest update, my watch app no longer appears on the phone. when i go onto the store - its says its avilable for iOS iPhone and iPad, no mention of watch. Ive tried deleting the app and downloading again, but i get the same issue.

Message 5 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I've never seen a "MyO2 watch app" and it certainly isn't required to use an Apple watch.
I just use the one provided by Apple in iOS.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 11

Number_3
Level 3: Thinker
  • 53 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

HI, do you mean the MyO2 app that sits on the actual watch , it would show you data used on a wheel icon?

Thats what appears to be missing currently from my watch, the app is still there on the iphone though.

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes the corresponding o2 app for Apple Watch is missing after updating to latest MyO2 app on iPhone.
As I don’t use my phone unless needed I need the Watch app to keep track of data usage etc
Message 8 of 11

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
I'm guessing it is no longer compatible with the new version of the app they have released, so we'd need O2 to update the Apple Watch app accordingly.

To be honest I've always found the MyO2 watch app a bit pointless as it only shows how much data you have left.

If you're not using your phone and only your watch it is unlikely your watch is going to use all your data (unless your using a lot of Apple Music streaming)
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use my watch for calls, text, iMessage, music, emails etc. Yeah I use a lot of data on my watch, but without knowing what I use, I’m unable this judge my monthly usage
Message 10 of 11