Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Music Cloud Service?

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147271 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
I use Google Music (cloud based music streaming service) on my S3 and my wife wants to do the same on her 4S. Is there such a service that Apple offer?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

Indeed.

Just reading that back I can see why you were a tad unsure, not sure if I had not had enough coffee or I was floating around the shop floor tongue

The app I used is a bit more expensive than the one Liquid recommends but for me it felt much more native.

You can find more information here and here.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

version7point0
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
gMusic was what I used to keep access to my Google Music collection when using an iPhone.

To my knowledge there is no Apple equivalent yet.
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 147271 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
OK, so are you saying that she can access Google music on the iPhone? I think that's what you said?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 7

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Try this mate:)

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/melodies-for-google-music/id492178411?mt=8

There's a premium version for 69p if your happy with it.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147271 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
Oh, much excitement slight_smile
Message 5 of 7

version7point0
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

Indeed.

Just reading that back I can see why you were a tad unsure, not sure if I had not had enough coffee or I was floating around the shop floor tongue

The app I used is a bit more expensive than the one Liquid recommends but for me it felt much more native.

You can find more information here and here.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 147271 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
Thanks guys. I hadn't realised you could access Google accounts directly. App downloaded and sample music sync'd. Just gotta sync the whole of her music library now......
Message 7 of 7