Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Event - 6PM TODAY!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

TONIGHT at 6PM, Apple will be live streaming a special event. What will they show or tell us about I hear you ask? We can guess, but we just don't know for sure. So, come back here from 6PM where the YouTube live stream below will become active, and we'll post some updates throughout the evening.

If you're an Apple fan and you're free at 6PM, feel free to join in. This might be one you won't want to miss!

Original post below.

More info

Where all the Apple fans at?!

Screen_Shot_2021_09_07_at_9.05.16_AM.jpg

Apple just announced a special event they'll be hosting next Tuesday evening. Unless you're new here, historically these September events from Apple has been where they have showcased and unveiled some truly stunning and exciting tech, devices and features.

As always, we have no insider info but if you have a look around online, the rumour mill has been in full swing recently... But what what do you want to see, or think Apple will show us?

Want to be the first to know? Register your interest here before midnight on 10 September for a chance to win a new phone worth up to £1500. Terms on the link.

PS. Want to see a trick? 
Hidden in Apple's invite is an AR effect. If you want to check it out, visit the Apple Event page here and tap on the glowing Apple logo in the middle of the page. It'll then open the AR effect which looks super slick!

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

L_W_Ward
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Agreed about the lack of anything exciting. Outside the updated Mini nothing really got me excited. The Mini redesign was expected to follow suit of the Pro and Air so not really excising but welcome slight_smile

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 31 of 36

L_W_Ward
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

God I wish they would add USB c to iPhones! I hate carrying around a lightening cable when 99% of my other devices are USB C! 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 32 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

One thing I did like on the Watch presentation was the rock fall on to the watch.. which turns out to be the bloke falling off a bike.. 🚲💪

I didn't see anything to say that it had been added to the phones.. maybe they thought they'd leave it out to surprise the consumer when it turns up with said port 🤣

Message 33 of 36

L_W_Ward
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Yeah that was good. All the entry level watches I’ve had end up with a scratch of two on the screen. My old SS and Titanium ones never had any issues but they have that stronger glass/coating! 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 34 of 36

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10126 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@L_W_Ward 

If you want a sports watch that will last, my advice is just buy a Garmin ... I have given up with Apple and Samsung Watches... 

My Fenix 6x Pro lasts 10days, and I can take calls, and see texts and reply to them, and it does continuous Heart Rate Blood Ox2, etc.... and has mapping for sports and is a lot more reliable... so much so my missus changed her Apple Watch as well for a Garmin...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 35 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

If only I had that kind of cash!

Message 36 of 36