Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding my new Apple Watch 5 to my sim only monthly plan

Kotoman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just bought an apple watch 5 and want to add it to my current sim only plan. I clicked the option 'Set up mobile data' on my iPhone 7 within Mobile data but keep getting the error message 'Oops something went wrong. Quote Reference Code 15.

Any suggestions? I can't call the o2 helpline as it's not really 'life and death' 

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Kotoman 

You won't be able to do it. There are problems with O2 systems setting up the Watch. Be patient. They are working on a fix.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

baz636
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
hi I'm having the same problem with ser3 apple watch is it just a matter of keep trying the set up through apple watch app to see if it gets sorted.
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/Mobile-data-on-Apple-Watch-Update/m-p/1333047

Re: Apple Watch Series 5 Setup
Options

on ‎**Personal info**20 13:35

Sorry you’re having connection issues with your Apple Watch. Our teams are aware and working on a resolution. We hope it will be resolved soon, though we currently have no ETA.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@baz636 @Kotoman 

Issue now fixed

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5