Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
You need to tell them in store or on the phone that you already have an account that you want to add an additional contract to.
The payments for the new contract will be added to the existing contract so that only one payment for both contracts will come out of your account on the same day for the airtime but you will still have separate direct debits for each device plan as these are billed as individual credit agreements.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
You need to tell them in store or on the phone that you already have an account that you want to add an additional contract to.
The payments for the new contract will be added to the existing contract so that only one payment for both contracts will come out of your account on the same day for the airtime but you will still have separate direct debits for each device plan as these are billed as individual credit agreements.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2