cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so who is actually going to order a 5S next week and will it be from a provide or apple?

Anonymous
Not applicable

So..

With the new order date less than a week away who is ordering a 5S next week??

im thinking White, 16gig and will be bought from the apple store (SIM free)

My iPhone 5 has been great, but i do like new shiny things slight_smile

Dal

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning,

If your not waiting outside an Apple Store now then you may be pushed to get one straight away on launch date, as a sim free unlocked version.

It took me 14 attemps on the Apples Reservation System to get my hands on the iPhone 5 from the Apple Store in Meadowhall.

I was regulary trying over 4 stores I could travel to each time.

I will probably get a 5s 16gb Space Grey from an Apple Store when the initial fuss has died down, and the initial end user reviews start to appear on the usual sites.

And only if the improvements warrant such an outlay.

Your signature is interesting !!

Message 2 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

ill just order using the apple store app at 12:01 - i have no time to queue outside my local apple store. ill leave that to the young ones grin

Message 3 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ill just order using the apple store app at 12:01 - i have no time to queue outside my local apple store. ill leave that to the young ones grin

Lol, we are all "young ones" at heart.

Last year the online ordering system crashed !

Nightmare.

Wonder how long it will be until the website switches to 1-2 weeks shipping  on the iPhone 5s !

Message 4 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just thought I'd point out that its 12:01am pacific time that the ordering starts for the 5S. 12:01am pacific time is 8:01am UK time.

It was the same last year with the iPhone 5 slight_smile

Message 5 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll be getting the 5S in black & space grey. I'd seen the leaked pictures of it and wasn't sure about the colour. But after seeing the hi res pictures of it on the Apple website, I prefer it over the black & slate of the iPhone 5.

Message 6 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know if Apple give student discount on the iPhone5S to holders of NUS cards?
Message 7 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
The black and slate has been a royal pain in the backside to keep scuff free, mines been in its case since day one but all my previous iPhones have been naked. Really hope the 5S can be used naked without the worry of chips etc
Message 8 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Andy.

Your best course of action is to call o2 on 202 to enquire if you qualify.

This is normally in line with a refresh tariff taken out directly with O2

https://o2open.co.uk/O2Open/servlets/SignUp
Message 9 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will be going to the Apple store to get mine, i'm guessing they wont let me reserve and collect so i will have to pop down after work (12.30pm) and hopefully they will have a silver 64gb left!

Message 10 of 27