cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

Text and email tonight with my tracking number and due for delivery tomorrow. Looks like it may be on its way. Space grey 128gb plus ordered at 3pm on the 12th.

What was the link to see UK mails tracking? Know it's somewhere on this thread but it's so big now it will take some finding.  

Message 3321 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update from me, ordered my 6 plus, 64gb space grey on the 12th at 4:30pm, still nothing. No text, no emails since the order was placed, and the most appalling customer service I've ever epxerienced. And now to see that this model is listed as in stock in the business site - beyond annoyed.

@Toby - are you staff? Are you able to have this explained to us at all? O2 clearly have excess stock to sell, why aren't day one pre-orders being fulfilled? And why are orders being shipped out of order sequence (For the same device)?

Message 3322 of 4,605

Toranlock
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Message 3323 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love their reply when you try and cancel....

"i'm sorry we are unable to cancel your order as it is in the despatch process but unfortunately at the moment it is out of stock"

Out of stock AND in the process of being despatched?

What are they sending me? An empty frigging box?

Message 3324 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous Congrats, at last it's on it's way. Enjoy it when it arrives Bouncy

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 3325 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress thank you. Worth the wait I am sure. Wish they had kept people informed of things better and I would have taken a 3 week wait no problems if I knew but I will stay around to make sure everyone gets theirs ok just like you have. 

Message 3326 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just got a text saying my 4G was now activated and I got an email with a tracking number. Everytime i go onto my o2 and click on my order it says complete. Where it says the tracking number and you can track it i click it and it goes to UK Mail, or whatever it's called. Does this mean I'll be recieving my iPhone or not? I'm so confused.

I ordered the iPhone 6plus 16GB, Gold on the 22nd September
Message 3327 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

hmm I ordered the same phone at 2.30pm on the 12th and still nothing. Have umming and arring for a while now about cancelling due to the customer service issues. Will likely do it tomorrow if nothing tonight.

@Anonymous wrote:

Text and email tonight with my tracking number and due for delivery tomorrow. Looks like it may be on its way. Space grey 128gb plus ordered at 3pm on the 12th.

What was the link to see UK mails tracking? Know it's somewhere on this thread but it's so big now it will take some finding.  

Message 3328 of 4,605

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I just got a text saying my 4G was now activated and I got an email with a tracking number. Everytime i go onto my o2 and click on my order it says complete. Where it says the tracking number and you can track it i click it and it goes to UK Mail, or whatever it's called. Does this mean I'll be recieving my iPhone or not? I'm so confused.

I ordered the iPhone 6plus 16GB, Gold on the 22nd September

Yes you will be receiving it. Enter the tracking number on the UK Mail site for details.

Message 3329 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous its so inconsistent with when deliveries are going to people. There seems to be no genuine order at all and no real indication of when stock is coming in. It's not been a good experience. 

Message 3330 of 4,605