cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got this email from CPW:

Your recent request for an order has been accepted

Thank you for placing an order recently with Carphonewarehouse.com. We are pleased to inform you that your order has been successfully processed and is currently on pre-order. If a one off payment is required, please note that this has been taken to secure your order. 

What happens next?

• Once stock has arrived at our warehouse we’ll despatch your order as soon as possible.

• We’ll email your delivery confirmation once your order has been despatched. You don’t need to do anything.

• In the unlikely event there is a problem fulfilling your order, we will be in touch to discuss your options.

Took its time, I got my acknowledgement email at 0804 this morning.

Message 1091 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
What time did you place your order? @Anonymous
Message 1092 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Around 8 o'clock this morning mate
Message 1093 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
My email is dated 8.01, hopefully I'll get an email soon!!
Message 1094 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck slight_smile I think mine might have taken a little longer because my bank (Barclays) had to confirm with me that it wasn't a fraudulent transaction, even though it was only an initial payment of £230.
Message 1095 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I gave up trying to get past the gateway error at 10.45, now I know they didn't have any 6+ anyway feel I wasted 2.45 hours of this morning.

I want the + 128 Gb which is £789.99 on the Apple Store, but from what I've seen on O2 site to have that will cost me £879.99 (plus my refresh which is already set up). I want to pay upfront for the phone so maybe I should just pre-order from Apple themselves and save myself some money with it being cheaper there?
Message 1096 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know what you mean DAW. I did my sums and think O2 are totally ripping loyal customers off if they want to buy the phone. I even went into store today and asked can I buy the phone and they said no! I have since reserved from Apple Store and will collect at 9am next Friday. I'll still stay on a sim only contract too which works out much cheaper?
Message 1097 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

The way some people are stressing about the delivery delays, you'd think they'd ordered a Kidney not a phone. 

My 6+ isn't going to be delivered until at least the 7th October, according to Apple - yet somehow I don't feel the need to berate the world and his wife on every forum imaginable, and strangely enough the phone I'm currently using hasn't suddenly become obsolete just because there's a new bit of shiny shiny out. 

Message 1098 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Really wish my o2 account would work so I can check my order
Message 1099 of 4,605

Jaygo
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Really wish my o2 account would work so I can check my order

I've just spoke to someone on live chat, confirmed mine was successful, but can't give out any delivery dates, so if you just want to know if it has gone through or not, live chat should be able to help.

Message 1100 of 4,605