cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Out of Stock

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I see the iPhone 5 is out of stock on both o2 and Carphone Warehouse. 

Ordered mine on October 4th on the phone and was told 3 week wait till despatch, with one week delivery time. The customer service representative on the phone also told me that my order would be fulfilled by Carphone Warehouse to help with the backlog. Except Carphone Warehouse don't have any either!

Recently had a text from o2 on October 11th saying they are expecting more stock coming in soon.

A little bit frustrating since my Mum was in her local Tesco of all places, and they announced "we now have the iPhone 5 in store".

My question is: does anyone know whether this expected 4 week delivery is true, or is the wait actually longer? Some people are reporting 22 weeks! I'm going traveling at the end of November so it had better come soon!

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

there is already a thread for this. please go there

thanks

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is a minimum 3 week wait for the phone, you will find lots of information in the iPhone 5 pre orders topic slight_smile
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine on the 27th of sept! Since then I have had 2 texts saying they will be receiving more stock soon, yet the status of the order is still "being processed." I would like to ring someone from o2, however, you're on hold for at least 40mins and I haven't found time to do so yet.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

please use other thread for questions

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Took me 14 attempts to reserve one at my local apple store.

I was in my local 02 store a few days ago and a guy walked in and upgraded his contract and walked out with a white 64gb iPhone 5 so there are some scattered about.

Have you tried visiting yours and if they do then just cancel your online upgrade
Message 7 of 7