cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting messages from vodafone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I recently joined O2 and am loving the service, except from one problem, i keep getting anoying texts from vodafone asking me to renew my blackberry service from my old phone, this is due to me having transferred my number.

How do i get the annoying messages telling me to top-up £5 to stop? Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ring up vodafone and tell them to pack it in or if they have a live chat facility like o2 you could try that way

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ring up vodafone and tell them to pack it in or if they have a live chat facility like o2 you could try that way

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you can still log into your old vodafone account you can probably change your notification preferences on line.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Contact 02 Customer Services to stop the reminders ref balances.
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Contact 02 Customer Services to stop the reminders ref balances.
The texts are from Vodafone.... O2 will not be able to stop them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think I may have read the OP's post wrongly !

I thought the first part was about Vodaphone and the 2nd part was 02 annoying balance text message after each text etc sent or the balance low warning when making a call.

Happy Days.
Message 6 of 6