Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPHONE 7

Hi i am already a customer of o2 and have been for over 8yrs now, Alls it is i am after opening a new contract with use i already have two. Is there any tariff on 02 where i don't have to pay an upfront cost on a iphone 7, i have looked online but ca...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 delivery date

I ordered an iPhone 7 on 9th September and to date heard nothing. Has anyone had an iPhone delivered yet or even just an email with a delivery update??

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to talk to someone about my damaged phone

How the hell do you get the )2 website to give you a number to call to make an unsurance claim for a broken phone screen?The website sends me all around the houses and wont actually ever get me in touch with the insurance department!COME ON O2 !! i'm...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2travel

I have received a text telling me my O2travel has been activated but I still can't get internet connection. Could you please advise

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7

Hello I made an application for a new contract with you, the more I think has not been approved, more had to pay a 59.90 UPGRADE my credit card Luma and how this agreement has not been approved, but was charged the value of my Card I want urgent mone...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Going beyond CS??

I am a refresh customer and we have been treated appallingly by o2 with the method how we are to do our 12 month upgrade. We were no allowed to pre-order until the 25th and even then we could only do it by visiting an o2 shop. The shops give you deli...

jtuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! money

Hello good day, I went to a new contract for an Iphone 7 system approved no longer debited my credit card statement Luma 59.90 and until now was not refunded the amount by my card because or else release me the phone Iphone 7 to me at my address.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Never says if it is 2g, 3g etc just O2-uk

Our lousy service is 2g. Two weeks ago a text said we are upgrading the 3g to your post code - and adding 4g - in the next few days. But ive noticed no change. But why doesnt my iphone tell me what level of network I am on? The icons across the top o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go - iPhone

Hello, I have an iphone 5 i would like to give to my mum to use on her pay pas you go sim. If she gets a nano sim card will she be able to use this? Thank you,Emma

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment

helloim in the usa and have had my data roaming switched off since i arrived now on 3 occassions O2 has charged me 4.99 per day now i know this is i possible because my data roaming has been switched off. I have an Iphone 5s do the connect automatica...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos