Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7 pluss

I'm interesed in getting iphone7 plus or iphone 7. Whats your best deal on the 2 mentioned phones?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone purchased

I wanted to exchange the iPhone 5s to a iPhone 6 16gb sliver if that is possible I have just ordered my iPhone 30 mins ago but I want toExchange it before itComes tomorrow Thursday 27th October 2016 thank you

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restore Problems Help Please

Guys and Gals, I'm trying to restore a backup of my partners phone but it's coming up with the message Enter password for this backup, my brother certainly didn't set a password when he backed up on Sunday and the encrypt backup isn't ticked.Any idea...

RossP81 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 Weeks & still waiting for iPhone 7 Plus

Its been OVER 3 Weeks now & still no information regarding my order, just a simple text or email would be nice, but that would be 2 easy for o2 to be nice to there customers, we know the Iphone is in high demand, but come on just keep us up to date p...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7

Does the iPhone 7 come with air pods

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone SE

Recently upgraded to an SE from a Four, the phone is fantastice for, photos, internet, Kindle etc etc. However, it is a very poor telephone for making telephone calls. Is this simply a problem with my particular phone or is it a generic fault? The mi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to iPhone 7

Hi all just looking for a sounding board. I am out of contract with o2 since last year. I have the iPhone 6s on a tarriff of 45 pounds that includes 5gb of data and unlimited minutes and messages. I was was thinking about doing an upgrade to the 7 on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Finding out your pin number

Hi does anyone know how to find out what your pin number on the MyO2 App on an iphone 4s? Many thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium & Information service

I have charged for using this Premium & Information service in July and August I have NEVER subscribed to this service and I request O2 to refund these charges to me

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos