Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are Ipad orders delayed?

I wondered if anyone had any info regarding ipad orders being delayed? I ordered and Ipad Air 2 on friday (gold 32mb) and i was meant to have collected today from a local store, but i have only received my order number, ive not been told its ready fo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking my phone

I have an old account - 2 years deactivated - but I want to unlock my phone from O2. It won't do it through my O2 account. How do I do it?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone uograde

Ive just upgraded from an old samsung to an iphone 5, silly non techno me thought i could do it simply all on line... chose a 'like new' product which has come today and is lovely but my sim card for my samsung is far to big to fit it... do I need to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange call charges

I have just received my latest bill and I am puzzled by the charges for calls. I have been cherged for 2 calls to the same number, each lasting 5 m 2 s, starting on the same day 1 minute apart. This seems an impossibility, even if I recognised the nu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change account details

I want to change name and email address on this account

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I got a new SIM card with my new phone and my old sims broke so I can't do sim swap is the any other way to swap sim without access to my old one.

Lewis12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling my old iphone

Hi Ive just had my husbands old iPhone 6 Plus and I want to now sell my iPhone 4S and 5S. What do I have to do about unlocking them. I am on a basic contract with no balances outstanding for either phones and "my 02" is only showing me owning the 6 p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos