Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

I'm looking to upgrade, can you provide a Nearly New - Perfect condition iphone 6S with 32GB/3Gb data? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

I have just bought an iphone se, i tranfered my sim from a 5s. Someone from work called me today, they said they left a voicemail, i had no notification and also when i call voicemail it just says i have no new messages? I have restarted the phone, r...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iphone7 has old itunes logins on it

Hi, I'm just setting up the 'new' iphone 7 I've just received, however I've had a couple of requests to input itunes passwords for two different email addresses which are not mine. Is there any way to get rid of these? Or should I get onto O2 and ask...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 Plus for Yearly Upgrade Customers

Anyone else on the Yearly Upgrade Programme? I took out a iPhone 6s Plus on a 30GB contract on September 2015, excited to be able to upgrade to the iphone 7 Plus when it came out. Well that excitement sure subsided when I was told they wouldn't have ...

• 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Feeling as if I've been taken advantage of

A year ago I started paying a higher tariff on the promise of an automatic iPhone upgrade - now, in spite of repeated visits to O2 stores in London and Manchester I am told that there are no stocks of the 7 plus - first it was call again in mid-Novem...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone7 waiting time

Just curios to see how long people have been waiting for their iPhone 7's. Did any place orders in September and are still waiting ??? Or is it just me ??

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 sim

Just got a replacement Sim which i installed, still says no service. What do i do as the card says it will transfer details automatically?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade my phone

I am looking at an upgrade I hope you can see I have been for o2 for some years

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade - everytime visual voice mail stops working

Everytime I upgrade my visual voicemail stops working. I have to call O2 then it's a complete lottery to sort it out. How can I avoid this and who do I need to speak to at o2 to speed this up? The folks on 202 either have no idea what I'm talking abo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replace my phone

can you send me my i phone se back to me so then you can get the money i need to pay

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos