Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Touch ID & Accessing MyO2 via the iPhone App.

For some reason I cannot get into MyO2 by using my Touch (Finger Print) ID. I have checked and it is switched on the the App Settings in MyO2. As anyone got any suggestions? Thank you.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i phone fault

I am purchasing my i phone 6 through O2 and it is just over 1 year old. It started to be multi touch unresponsive and signs of false touch. I took it into the O2 store in Watford where I had purchsed it. I was told to take it to the Apple Store in Wa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

Help- my online invoice shows multiple small ammount ( pennies) charges for idata.o2.co.uk desitnation data event. I have 6Gb data allowance per month and come nowhere near to using this. I've asked O2 about this and they confirm it is not a data cha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! faulty iphone 6s

ive had my Iphone 6s for more than a year now and its started experiencing some faults, for example going very slow, deleting everything and restarting for no reason. with the amount i pay for it, it shouldnt have any faults! i was wondering if there...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

Hello, I made an order for iPhone 7 but it's taken longer than I thought to receive it?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 6splus randomly switching off

Hi guys my iPhone 6splus randomly is switching itself off not all the time just every now and then it will it can be on as much as 40% as well no idea why it is doing this any help would be greatly appreciated or advice many thanks Neville .

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 6

Hi.I bought iPhone 6 on ebay. Phone was previously supplied by O2 and is locked. I have try to unlock it but I couldn't.I have phoned customer service and they told me to buy sim free card because I am not O2 customer. Top up to get 15 £ airbalance f...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount

Hi, What are the discount opportunities on an iphone 7 for NHS members? Kind RegardsSimon

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tethering in France

My iphone 6 will not tether when I travel to Northen France. It seemed to work the first time I visited when the phone was new but stopped on the next visit. it is running on iOS 10.2Any suggestions?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 6

I have an iphone 6 from my last contract, that is finished. How can i unlock this device? The form asks about the current phone and i am using a different phone now. Any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos