Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ipad pro - i've been waiting for more than 1 month.......

I received message that my ipad pro would be delivered next day. however, I received a meesage that it was out of stock.... When can i have my ipad pro? How many month do u want me to wait?I am not happy for O2 sercive....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 login

i have an o2 business account set up but when i try and add my phones to it so i can look at the bill it just says phone not recognised. i've been an o2 customer for nearly 7 years with the same two business numbers. anyone got any ideas? (apologies ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of number

Trying to register my number to check my tariff and package. Tells me my old number and will not let me change the number.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor website of little use and very time consuming poor

I'm trying to get to view my bills with no success. I am repeated requested to fill out details , add my number over and over only to end up back at the same place. I have an enquiry over a £144 charge for I assume [Removed] but cannot confirm this. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone shows searching and cannot get a signal

For two days in traveling from Devon to Llandeilo in Wales my phone just continues searching until it flattens the battery. I tried phoning you from a landline but you keep asking security questions but my mobile cannot receive and the hand set displ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing to o2

Looking at iPhone 6s deals

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smashed iPhone

Hello, I have a year old iPhone 6s and it has recently had it's screen smashed. I would like to know whether it can be fixed or replaced. Thank you.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 scratched by keys - DIY fixes please!

So my keys got loose in my purse and scratched up my iPhone 7 screen. I am bummed. I looked online and tried taking toothpaste to smooth it out. Maybe it worked, or maybe I am crazy. Does anyone else have another DIY trick without me having to replac...

ElaGirl by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Searching Bar

My iPhone 5c has recently only started to say 'Searching' this morning at the top of my phone, beside the signal bar. I am worried that my iPhone is broken as I only got it 3 - 4 months ago. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I need my text me...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Railcard Student Offer Scam by O2

Purchased an iPad last year in October, was told I could claim 20% student discount and entitiled to one 16-25 railcard. O2 said they will send me the code within 2-4 weeks. Hear NOTHING!online chat 4 times, called 4 times, none of them solved my pro...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos