Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self help apple support app

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044?mt=8 Your one stop self help guide and ways to resolve issues and chat to apple book appointments etc links all devices on apple id so if iPhone is dead you can find help via your ipad etc

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ****** iPhone

My iPhone 7 keeps dropping calls and wifi

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Pay and Go account

I ONLY use my iPhone when i'm within a WiFi zone yet my data allowance still keeps going down. Can someone please tell me what the reason would be?Thank you.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wish to lower my tariff

My tariff is to high I am in the middle of changing jobs and I can't afford my currant tariff is there any chance it can be lowered my currant tariff is £68 I need it to be lower than that I don't need data

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

paying for messages

Hi there, On my lastest bill I paid an extra £0.46 for my messages. I can't understand why because I have unlimited usage on messages. Can someone help me realise what I have done to have to pay this extra £0.47? It's happening every month ... I don'...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple i phone charging cable

HiMy phone is under contract and the charging cable has failed.Is this covered under warranty ??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet or texts

Mornings Guys, Long Story Short...i had a 2 year contract with O2 which ends this december. I phoned to cancel my contract on Monday night, the young lady on the phone said that my next bill which is due on the 3rd march will have my settlement figur...

Faithfull by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only contract

Hello, Ive just switched over to a SIM only deal of £28.00 per month, with the first 6 months at half price so £14.00 a month, however ive just received this months bill and its £31.93? Can you explain what is going on please?

Hodgetts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 10

Has anyone had any issues with iOS 10? when i upgraded my phone hasn't switched back on all i ge is iTunes logo and a pcture of a charger

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos