Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! high phone bill

hi my name is jacky i have my phone bill and have noted that my bill is very high due to a call i made to the tax about my wages, i was shocked but when i put the number into the internet i found out i have been scammed as other people have been scam...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing billing date

Looking to change my bill from the 19th to the 1st anyone managed to do this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone

i made a contract at the carphone store, and now i lost my phone they told me to call o2 but the who was talking to me and he told me to talk with the carphone store i need help because i made the insures and i dont know how do i get a new phone and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking an iphone 6

i have an iphne 6 onb EE and want to unlock it to use on O2 any one know how to do this for free please help, many thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting an Upgrade

I come onto my online bill this morning and saw I could make an upgrade, but I am truggling to do so on the website and I was wondering if you could help me. I would prefer to speak on the phone.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free numbers

Are 0500. 0344 free on monthly pay customers? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPHONE 6

my Iphone6, number [Removed] has been accidently damaged by spillage of some sort of liquid and I need to make a claim on my O2 Insurance please.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking an iPhone now no longer in contract?

Hi all, I recently upgraded from an iPhone 6S to an iPhone 7. I understand I can easily unlock my iPhone 7 from the app, however I wish to give my iPhone 6S to my mother & she is on a different network. How do I now unlock the iPhone 6S as it is no l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media wifi at London underground station.

I am having difficulty logging into Virgin media wifi as an o2 customer at London underground stations. I have followed the instructions that state you should select Virgin media in the wifi settings, then go to the Safari browser and log in as an o2...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! used iphone

where best to get one

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos