Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! used iphone

where best to get one

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim lock on iPhone 4

I have an iPhone 4 that I just bought and it is locked to 02 and I don't have a comparable SIM card is there any way to remove the sim lock or bypass it

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades

Why oh why will O2 not budge on price they would rather lose a loyal customer than price match and offered the only incentive to stay was O2 perks n copied me the link !!! So frustrating is loyalty only a one way street now ???

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Card

I have lost my O2 sim. I would like to order a new one with the same mobile number if possible.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

unknown call from maldives

i had a missed call and phoned the caller back. My grand-daughter is abroad so I thought it might be from her. It was not. Was this a scam call?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost my phone

hi ive recently had my contract phone lost/stolen please can i have a stop put on my number and handset and have a new sim with a new number issued please.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terminating my Number

Hi, I had a 24month contract for my daughter's iphone which ended 10th January. However, I see that whilst the handset credit agreement has been paid in full, there is still a figure of £18.42 coming out of my account on the 6th of the month (ie. Feb...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 - Swapping numbers between accounts

Hi, I have a 24m PM contract on an iPhone 6 that has recently completed, and so has rolled onto the 30-day rolling contract - this contract is in my father's name. Also, under instruction from an O2 member of staff at my local O2 shop, I purchased a ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos