Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! activation lock

hello, i have reset my iphone 7, it is asking for my appple id and password which i have forgotten, is there a way of getting my phone opened without it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! COMPANY BENEFIT SCHEME

Hi,I am entitled to a discount through my companys benefit scheme, I have a company code where do i enter the company code in order to realise the discounted benefit.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My recent 02 bill

HiI've been charged £20 for services I didn't ask for on 24 March 2017. These were listed as 'Premium & information services' Can you remove these charges please? Regards. Mark Wright

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying a last bill

Hi there I'm trying to pay my Dads last bill on his account as he has passed away. I've received a text saying I can pay it online on pay my bill. I cannot see this options on his account. Can you help me please. Thanks Lelanie

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refurbished iPhone - Can I stay with my current contract

Hi, I'm looking to buy a refurbished Iphone 6s, I don't want to take ou a contract with O2 so was just wondering if I bought a phone from them would i be able to keep my contract I have at the minute or would I have to switch to O2?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tracking number/parcel number

iv been waiting all morning now to get my tracking number i spoke to someone this morning and they said i should have had the email with my parcel code on it by now and nothing still hasent came though its becoming a joke now i should of had this ema...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Pen for iPad Pro

Hi, Can anyone advise if it is worth buying the Apple pen? I have just bought 12.9" ipad and not sure if it is worth adding the pen. It would be used as leisure not business. Many thanks Emjay1973

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone locked

Hi my iPhone is less than 3 months old, but when I tried to charge the iTunes screen comes up and I can't switch it on or use it. any ideas?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 text saying "Welcome to France" when I'm at home near Windsor UK!

Hi I got the usual data roaming information text last night saying welcome to France, however I was asleep in bed near Windsor in Berkshire in the UK. I'm worried someone has somehow cloned my phone? I've checked on the internet and can't find any in...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Phone

I have lost my phone how do I report it ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos