Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 text saying "Welcome to France" when I'm at home near Windsor UK!

Hi I got the usual data roaming information text last night saying welcome to France, however I was asleep in bed near Windsor in Berkshire in the UK. I'm worried someone has somehow cloned my phone? I've checked on the internet and can't find any in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Phone

I have lost my phone how do I report it ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! additional costs

Are there any additional costs to the monthly payment for using my Apple iphone? I want to listen to audio books and maybe download apps

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change of email address

I have recently changed email providers, how do I change my email contact dertails on my account?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 charges in the US

I am travelling to the US this week and need to know how much I will be charged by o 2 to use my phone for calls and data. Help please.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No cellular data since ios7 update

Since I downloaded ios7 on my iPhone 5 I have not been able to access the internet at all when I am away from a wifi connection. Even when my phone says I have a 3G connection and I try to access my emails or anything on the internet- it says no inte...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off contract

Hi, If i choose to pay of the remaining balance on my device in order to switch providers, will my tariff continue until the end of the current month?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tampered iPhone

Anybody with experience of o2 repair shop cliaming a phone has been tampered with ?Only had 5S for two months, so still well within warranty period. Phone became completely inoperable, so took it back to o2 store who sent it away. 1 week later they c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Almost Perfect

Has anyone purchased an almost perfect iphone and would they recommend it

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking iphone 7 plus

I recently bought a brand new sealed iPhone 7 Plus on eBay, seller advertised it as unlocked, but I found out it's locked by network when I plug my 3 sim card, I've spoken to seller, seller said the iPhone is O2 upgrade and he didn't know it's locked...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos