Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call forwarding issue

Hello earlier I forwarded all calls using an iphone 7, then removed the SIM in order to return the phone to my employer. I have put the SIM into my Galaxy S5, but cannot un-forward calls. I get an MMI error message. Help! John

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My new phone is experiencing problems

I bought a new iPhone 7 plus on Wednesday from one of your stores and eveytjing is working on it apart from when I call or FaceTime people I can not hear them and they can just hear a strange loud noise on the other end of the phone

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going on holiday

I'm going to Spain next week will I have extra charges to pay

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling iPhone SE

According to 'Manage your device' under the 'Your device' section of the O2 website I can "Make clearer calls over wifi and 4G. Currently available on iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE and Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge."I have an iphone SEThe service is...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

hey i had a phone call from a gentleman from O2 the other week regarding a 20% discount i get on upgrades and products due to being a ong term customer, i was just wondering how i go about getting this discount on my new upgarde? thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming

I have an allowance of 2gb a month. At the moment I am in France and cannot get the Internet whilst I am in a 3G area. I try to download emails and a window comes up saying I am not subscribed to a data service

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim vs old handset

Hiya, iPhone 6s screen is damaged but an upgrade is coming soon. Took the sim out and put it in my old iPhone 5s. Searching but still no signal. Haven't played about with it much yet but have some ideas to try. You folks got any tips to add? Is 4g/3g...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling confusion

Has anyone else on an O2 business account been told that the new calls over wifi feature which is avaible for my iPhone 6s doesn't work on a business account?I checked direct with O2 who said it does but our supplier Highnet says it doesn't.Seems cra...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone for repair

Giving a 6 month old faulty iphone 7+ 256GB for repair.Fault was finded and I received... "Grade-A" iphone with 90 days warranty only.I paid for new iphone 7+, so if is faulty why O2 send me as replacement "grade A" phone instead of a brand new?

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone is broken

Hello, my phone fell into a sink and got wet and now it is not working. I have o2 insurance...how do i make a claim as i need to get the phone fixed?Thanks.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos