Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Top-up

Why, after two years, are O2 still not able to solve the issue preventing me from setting up Auto top-up for my iPhone?????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iphone from O2 to use on another network

I have been trying to leave o2 for over 2 weeks. I am now in my 3rd "72 hours" wait. I have been sent a link on how to get my iphone unlocked, but it is just taking me round in cricles. Does anyone know exactly HOW to unlock an iphone from O2, please...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking and Barring issue

I bought a used iphone and checked the imei before I bought it to make sure it wasn't stolen and blacklisted it turned out to be fine.As I wanted to use the phone on another network I requested an unlock.2 issues have come up:It has been 72hours and ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

end of life for iPhone 5 and 5c

Crapple will no longer support the 5 and 5c in the new IOS11 update! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40172019

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CHANGING ADDRESS ON 02

I am finding it impossible to change my address on 02. There seems to be no easy way to do this. You go to Devices, to Bills at the top pf the page but there is nothing at the bottom of the page as stated to indicate that you can change your address....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting the wrong number through roaming?!

Right, so I am currently using the Iphone 5SE and the person I tried calling uses iPhone 5S. Here's some background information..we are both currently abroad in the same country but different cities/places. As of 15th June O2 don't charge for roaming...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 sharing

i cant work out how to put data on my other device i do have 02 sharing but there is no link on my 02 to share anything ??????

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automatic payments

Can I set up my bill to be automatically paid each month from my account?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

direct debit

Hello, I need to change my direct debit account? But I can not find it on my 02 of how.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos