Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call forwarding

My call forwarding icon keeps appearing on new iPhone 7. Call forwarding not set on in settings. Any ideas please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Data Charges Abroad

I need some help please. I have come back from 4 days in Morocco and have just had my bill come through for £210.00!!! I checked online before i left for 'Standard abroad charges' and it states all the usual about texts/mins etc and data is £6.00 per...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming

Hi, I have incurred £20.98 in international data charges despite disabling data roaming ever since I left the uk 3 days ago for a holiday in Jamaica. This was for Sunday just gone. Any ideas why this should happen. I have a iPhone 6 and have turned o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Just ordered my upgrade which is due to arrive tomorrow, I'm not going to be at the delivery address(work) as I work out on the road, is someone else able to sign for the parcel on my behalf?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I get my new 7plus tomo, ive backed up icloud, willl everything therefor transfer from old phone to new?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App charges?

Hi ive just gone on my o2 account and noticed that I'm being charged £4.50 a week for an app or something what I've not joined up to. i don't recall joining anything because I don't use my phone these days. How owe can I cancel this? If I don't know ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using local sim in iPhone 7 abroad

I am travelling to Thailand and would like to use my iPhone 7 and all its functions whilst away is calls, messaging, maps, internet, mail. Cheapest way is to use a local sim but how do I check if my phone is locked with O2

Didi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim activation

I have received new sim and needs to activate it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues sending regular texts with an iphone se

Hi I recently upgraded to an iphone se. I had to sim swap to do this.Since the iphone se did an update to 10.3.2 - there has been intermittent problems sending text messages.It sends imessages ok. I can send to certain numbers (my husbands he has a b...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos