Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tu and wifi

How to get TU and wifi calling

Darcy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons International Favourites 3 Setup

Hi, I added International Favourites 3 as a bolt on.When I try to setup, after I introduced the code texted, I landed on the page which said, ''Has been moved here''.I clicked on ''here'' and I landed again on the place where to introduce again the c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of 4G signal

Trying to work out if the my inability to get a decent 4G signal since last week is due to the IOS10.3.3 upgrade or the missing equipment from the 4G site on the land we own that has had the power supply taken from the 4G O2 cabinet and the equipment...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my phone

Hi, I want to unlock and sell my old phone please, thanks [personal information removed, Please please do not post personal details such as phone numbers, address details, email address]

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Communal wifi connection problem

Can't connect to 1 specific restaurant wifi but can with others. It says to enable cookies but they already are. Please help

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

**STATUS** permanently failed

keep getting this message when sending texts. Also people sending me texts are getting same message. problem is intermitent. any help please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mislaid my phone

Hi all, In the process of moving house and have mislaid my iPhone 5S - been 48hrs now without it. I don't want to report it stolen as I'm 99% certain its in the house or car. I haven't signed up to Find my Phone. what should I do? Do o2 have a locati...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a new Sim

I have had an iPhone 4 for many years and have just been gifted a friends old iPhone 6. I am an O2 customer and want to remain with O2 but the iphone 6 needs a Nano sim and my iPhone 4 uses a micro Sim so I need to know how I can order a new Sim on m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

frozen or died

was playing a game on my iphone 5s and locked the screen to do something and know it wont turn on even tho there was 50% battery left ???

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos