Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing iPhone data with iPad

I have an iPhone with a data sharing tariff and an iPad with PAYG data that is due to expire in a few days. When this happens I plan to get a 30 day Pay Monthly sim for the iPad and set up data sharing at the end of the 30 days. Is it possible for me...

rossmc87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal Strength

Have just moved house and signal on iPhone 6 is either 1 bar or no service in house and alternates to max 2 bars in garden. Is there any way I can boost the signal, alternative is I find a service provider with better local reception as I work from h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello

Hello, I won to someone help me for unlock my phone, thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi, I have a new iphone SE and there is no sim card. I can't switch my card from my old 4s as it is a completely different shape. I have tried to get onto live chat or phone 02 for the last 2 days and can't get through. What can I do please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone Screen totally black

My Iphone battery ran out this morning and ever since it won't turn on. Screen completely black, tried numerous chargers for hours, tried holding home & on/off keys down....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to unlock my iPhone 6?

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to unlock my iPhone 6? My 2 year contract naturally expired yesterday and the phone plan of my contract is now all paid off in full. I did Google this but it said I can only do this via the My O2 par...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail

How can I rest my vvm please I lost it when I updated my iPhone 5s ...thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sending picture messages

How do I update the network settings on an iphone 6 to allow me to send picture messages in the UK? I have just moved from Australia and activated a £25 pay as you go data bundle. I can send text, access the internet and make calls but can't send pic...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone still hasn't come

I was wondering if anyone could help? I ordered a new iPhone 7 online on Friday, I was sent an email the day that I was supposed to receive it (Sat) to say that they couldn't deliver it due to having to give my ID & address. I went in on Monday and a...

Resolved! transfering my number from O2 to EE

what do i do next, now i have recieved a pay as you go Sim from O2, in order for me to get my old number back to my new iphone 6 on EE?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos