Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim tariff swap

Ok so ive had this iPhone4s for ages, with my pay a tenner and get some stuff tariff. And ive recently perchased an iPhone5c. (Ive also moved house and currently hae no internet Doing all this on my phone) My sim was too small for my iPhone4s, so i g...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Giving my old Iphone to my daughter

HiIve done a 02 refresh i want ti keep the airtime and give my daughter the phone will the phine locj to first sim inserted as shes not on 02

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

Any ideas why my average data use has doubled this month to exceed data limit when phone use the same as before?

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iphone 5 help please

I'm trying to unlock my iphone 5 but the 02 help sends me round in circles, grrrr The phone is out of contract and is currently being used as PAYG but I want to change my carrier Can someone point me in the right direction or do I need to telephone o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

Why has my iPhone suddenly stopped connecting to Internet when I'm out and about

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oooer iPhone 8 😱

So I'm guessing there'll be several threads popping up asking about when O2 will stock the upcoming iPhone 8. No, I don't know - but I'd appreciate any info on it as I'm going to upgrade asap I've been patiently awaiting this, and have hopefully got ...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 8 plus

When are you taking pre orders for the iPhone 8 plus

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 8

Can you tell me what date the iPhone 8 is out please? My contract Is due to finish on 30/09/17 on my iPhone6 so don't see the point in getting the 7

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 8

Having looked at this and read the spec im not sure how well the iPhone 8 is going to stack up against Samsung, all the changes seem to be around the edge to edge screen and wireless charging which is tech that has ben around for sometime and been ad...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos