Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAta

Why has my data run out? It has never run out before in the 3 years i have had the contract

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges whilst in Canada

I’ve just received a phone bill after returning from vacation in Canada. I had signed up for O2 travel (thankfully) but didn’t think I’d made use of it since I had data roaming switched off and only connected to the the internet via Wi-fi. However, o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! puk code for old phone

In early August I asked for advice for getting the PUK code for my iphone 6+ as I wanted to pass the set over to a relative. I then was away i hioliday and forgot about the passcode etc., until reminded this week. I have since then got my PUK code bu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6S and a non-compatible Macbook Pro

Got a new iPhone 6S and am unable to upgrade my Mac OS to sync it with my previous device, can 02 back up my old device and install it on the new one?

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Delievery

I ordered the IPhone 8 on Sunday for next working day delivery, it still hasn’t come today (03.10.17) so when should I be expecting it? The last email I had was confirming my order

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet

I have an iphone 6s when im out and about can i use the internet on my phone,i have an 02 sim card installed.If so how. rich

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail has disappeared

Visual voicemail has disappeared on my iphone 5S. It happened around time I changed contract to increase data so not sure if this is the cause. I have tried hard phone reset but hasn't made any difference so any help would be appreciated.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone unlock

I just moved my account for my daughters phone into her name with new phonr But we never unlocked her old iphone 6 before doing so. How do i unlock now?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer of all data from old phone to new

Am almost ready to upgrade my iPhone. What do I need to do with old phone before buying, to prevent any data loss? Currently run iCloud storage, but what about all the Apps, etc?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos