Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

Don’t know if this is a stupid question but is there any way that I can just pay for the Device part (rather than the airtime) of my plan? The full settlement amount is £792 which would be the £33 for the device plan over 24 months. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barring caller id not working iphone ios11

I think since the recent ios11 upgrade my iphone SE (which is set to bar caller id) doesn't always caller id bar. I spoke to O2 who suggested dialling 141 first! That is a real pain. Does anybody else have this issue? I've tried turning the "show my ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iphone5se

Sorry, I’m a bit rubbish.Only got phone today and can not update to IOS11+ whateverI just keep being told ‘Unable to Check for Update’Am I missing something obvious?Many thanks xxxx

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I've paid my bill but can't make calls

Hi my phone has a bar on although I paid the bill on Saturday? Has worked fine until an hour ago? Wont let me ring 202 number? Please advise

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

In Spain and 3G Internet will not work

I am currently away in Spain (Seville) for work, usually i keep data roaming switched off and just use wifi, but today I need to send some files with my phone. I have O2 Travel, and I have switched data roaming on. I currently have 3 bars of signal (...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number swap

I rang o2 on Saturday and they said they would deactivate my old sim and transfer my number onto my new one within 24 hours however I am still waiting for this to happen

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

using wifi in london tube

Hello everyone,when I want to register for virgin wifi in the tube, i got message: error, it seems that this device is registered on another number. If i check my devices in o2wifi webpage I can't login into my devices:I see only this message. Any he...

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 8.27.43 pm.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 iphone 8 insurance

Caution and pay attentionDid you order a new iphone 8 or 8 plusDid you select the £5 insurance to protect your phoneWell then your at risk if you accidentally drop your phone and smash you are NOT PROTECTED. You need to take the £10 or £12 insurance....