Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

My new iPhone (MP822B/A) was working as a phone but could not get a web signal. I took it into an O2 shop who changed the sim card, twice. No joy at all. So now it not only cannot get web from the carrier, it doesnt work as a phone either. Just says ...

DocRichard by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't I track my phone

I have taken my phone to the 02 shop they said I could track my repair online I put my repair number in but it keeps saying no repair was found.

Tracy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking my old iPhone 5

I have arrived in New Zealand with my old O2 iPhone 5 and just rocked up at the Vodaphone NZ shop here. They have put in a new Vodaphone NZ sim, but it transpires that the phone is locked to O2 UK.I went on to the O2 website to find out how to unlock...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! re upgrade and conflicting information

i seemed to have a successful upgrade today , i was told that i could collect my new phone today as the operator had confirmed store etc and all seemed fine instock and correct , she had said that out of stock with o2 , but i could collect today at s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 wifi

My 02 WiFi not working since updating my iPhone 6+ to 11.2 Please can u help. Thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail iPhone 6s

Hi, since the ios 11 updates, my voicemail hasn't worked. I've spoke to customer service 3 times each one promising a call back and nothing. I need to get my voicemail working as its needed for work. I've tried all the ways you are told too, but nada...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking handset to any network

I have just upgraded my handset and have requested my new handset be unlocked to any network. Any idea how long it takes for this to be processed?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iOS11.1.1 - Frozen Iphone Screen

Dear all, Despite updating the firwmare to iOS11.1.1, I am still experiencing frozen/unresponsive screen on my ipohone 8 plus. This is more common when I am trying to disable Airplane mode after a long period (e.g. 5 hours). Anyone having this proble...

mavericke by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I get family plan discount?

I got new iPad Pro from O2 shop for a week and been waiting for text message from O2 about family plan discount but I didn’t get any text messages.i have already tried to text to 21500 but it doesn’t work.how can I do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos