Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 8 wireless charging

Hi everyone need a question answered.Im getting an iPhone 8 plus and I ordered a wireless charger.Ive just found out the Samsung one works with the iPhone.I currently have a Samsung one,and I never realised it would work with it.The question is it ok...

Resolved! O2 Insurance - Will my claim be void if I replace parts?

Unfortunately, my phone got water damaged on a recent holiday. I have insurance with o2, but really want to back up my data before sending my phone for repair. I think the battery could be water damaged. Do you know if my insurance claim would be voi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage/phone settings

HelloI have an iPhone 6splus and pay Sim only. My 4GB of data is rarely used but I have had a message this month telling me I’m nearly all used up. I have tried the online Guru’s who really didn’t help.I would like to know what my settings should be ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

I have been given an iPhone 5c by a family member and need it unlocked so I can insert my sim. This is proving difficult as my provider is unable to do it so I went to an o2 shop who couldn't do it either. Please advise so that I can get this done qu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 11.2.2 now available

Apple have released iOS 11.2.2 as a security update designed to counteract the spectre issue

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi  How do i get my PAC please? 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iTunes

Hiya ever since I upgraded to IOS11 I’ve not been able to get my laptop to see my Apple devices as external hard drives. I’ve also been unable to get iTunes to load up onto the laptop, so I can’t backup and sync my Apple devices to iTunes and to iClo...

Resolved! Locked out of Iphone5

Hi, my son has managed to lock himself out of his Iphone 5, forgot his passcode, so tried through itunes and forgot his Apple log in ! Seriously ! lol Anyway does this mean the account is basically no good now, as he is no locked out completely! I am...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos