Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 11.3

iPhone 6 and pearsonal hotspot has gone from my phone. I’ve tried everything to get it back but no use. I use this feature a lot so please help.

Hevkemp20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

I've just bought the Apple Series 3 42 watch and have been told I need to set up a cellular service. What is this and how do I do it? O2 seems very quiet on the subject so I presume they don't offer it and that I need to move to another airtime provi...

DaveJ1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of visual voicemail, again

Right then, I appeared to have lost the ability to see voicemails appearing after an iOS update recently. I called 02 and they amended some settings and then it reappeared. I've downloaded a further iOS update today and I'm now back to square one and...

Resolved! my sin pun block

need unlock my puk

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Please help I don’t know what I’m doing .I recvd new phone and a new sim put the new sim in my new phone not doing anything so I’m still using my old phone for outgoing calls etc seems to be still allowing my new usage on my old phone I’m confused wh...

I have o2 travel but still no signal abroad

Pretty much sums it up in the topic title. Mobile data is on and data roaming but I still don’t have any signal and can only get on the internet when attached to WiFi. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Why is I phone 7+

An un Named device on O2 Bought it from O2 shop Junction one in Rugby

Unhappy64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail not working (tried STATE to 9011)

Hi. I broke my iPhone 6s a couple of weeks back and Apple replaced it for me. I decided NOT to restore the backup to my phone and start with a clean phone. However my Visual Voicemail isn't working. I looked on the forum, tried texting "STATE" to 901...

MajorMojo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 11.4 now available

OS 11.4 includes AirPlay 2 multi-room audio, support for HomePod stereo pairs, and Messages in iCloud. This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos