Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking IPhone

Have asked O2 to unlock iPhone. They now say put in another network sim and connect to iTunes to complete. Do I have to do this to complete the unlocking process? I want to sell the phone not use it myself

Nelly4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving texts

Hi, so for a while now I'm only receiving some of the texts that I'm sent. Today for example both my brother and my partner (they are on different networks Ee and Vodafone) have sent messages I have not received. I did receive some, but not all. Unde...

Elli452 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone X weak signal

Anybody else suffering with their new iphone X ? Weak signal , and problems with your LTE ?I've been on the APPLE COMMUNITY and there are dozens of people suffering the same . This I believe is a major issue with the phone , being the hardware !! I'm...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel airtime

I have paid my monthly contract and now want to end the airtime fee as I only ever use it WiFi now

Mike65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi calling

as an oap Im not great with mobile phones, how do I turn in wifi calling on an iphone please

Webby1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 12 Public Beta Released

I'm not an iPhone person, but I thought this would be of interest to those who are.https://www.technobuffalo.com/2018/06/25/now-anyone-can-try-ios-12-before-it-launches-this-fall/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted calls

Keep receiving calls from abroad. Rings two seconds I block call then get another from another number. All abroad.

AS70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock my phone

Good afternoon I have recently upgraded my phone and wish my O2 i phone 6 to be unlocked. please, can you help? Thank you Donna

donna9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to activate mobile data abroad

I've just returned from Estonia and I was unable to use mobile data. I always got a message 'Could not activate a mobile data network. You are not subscribed to a mobile data service' The same happened in Istanbul in February though I'd added the tra...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 11.3

iPhone 6 and pearsonal hotspot has gone from my phone. I’ve tried everything to get it back but no use. I use this feature a lot so please help.

Hevkemp20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos