Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7 Voicemail issues

Has anyone ever had any problems with visual voicemail on iphone?When people call me it fails to trip to voicemail (and so just keeps ringing out). I have been on my settings for voicemail and it is all switched on, which makes me think it could be a...

adam1994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hotspot

I can’t turn on mobile hotspot as the phone says I have to go to site which is www.o2.co.uk/helpmodem but it is not working I have iPhone X monthly payment (contract)can anyone help thx.

Maria1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 11.4.1

As no one has yet mentioned it I thought I would just prompt any Apple users to check for their update to 11.4.1

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Where’s my phone

My knew phone was meant to arrive Friday it didn’t I contacted o2 this morning they said be here today ??? It’s not and phoned o2 and they can’t find out till tomorrow how can it take 5 days when it was next day delivery!!! It’s my work phone I’m los...

Libby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No personal Hotspot

Hi all any help or advice would be grateful. I recently came out of my contract with o2 after 2 years.I paid my phone off and was paying £32 a month for my sim with 20g of data, I went into a o2 shop last wk to upgrade to a sim only deal 25g for £25 ...

jimmybled by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Spotify

I signed up to Spotify and charges are coming through my mobile bill. Do not want this service anymore - how do I cancel? I searched entire website and cannot find where I can cancel. Thank you!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Visual Voicemail

I have a new 02 sim (pay monthly) which i bought two days ago and just ported my old number to. The VV doesnt work at all. Its just the 'normal' voicemail that the other networks have. i.e. when i dial the number 901 I get the messages played to back...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calls

My WiFi calling is enabled but does not connect. When I first enabled this option it worked ok for weeks now it will not connect

Daveyb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6s

Hi please can someone tell me where and how i can access an online user guide for my phone? Thanks

AoL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking IPhone

Have asked O2 to unlock iPhone. They now say put in another network sim and connect to iTunes to complete. Do I have to do this to complete the unlocking process? I want to sell the phone not use it myself

Nelly4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos