Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Unlocking phone

Hi i am have requested for my phone to be unlocked, i received a message today to say that i could unlock it, i have just tried and it is saying that the sim is unsupported can someone help please, i need the phone to use to receive hospital appointm...

Sheryll by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock iPhone X timescale

Hi all, So I have an iPhone X that I use on o2 PayM. I want to get it unlocked and give it to my girlfriend as I have bought a 256gb X instead. I have submitted my unlock request, but have heard there are major problems at the moment. Would I be bett...

M1th by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Iphone 6

I`m tried unlock my o2 Iphone 6 but didn`t work. Could someone help me?

Alberto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't return to alphabet once used an emoji

My phone has recently become a problem in some apps & not others but consistently now I cannot continue with written text after I've put in an emoji. It won't return to letters & bottom bar on other pages also sometimes a prob but not always. I haven...

Woo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Calling on Iphone 6 - call O2 to set up

I can't seem to get wifi calling on my phone - I switch to ON in settings and I get the message To allow Wifi calling on this account, contact 02. There are no help topics on the website link..other than the steps that I have just completed.... frust...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 12

Just to let everyone know that iOS12 has been unveiled....https://www.cnet.com/how-to/ios-12-siri-group-facetime-memoji-and-more/

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove bolt on’s

I have two accounts and would like to remove bolt on’s from both accounts. Cannot seem to remove only add bolt on’s and I have tried going through my o2. I have an iPhone 7 and 8 plus. Thanks

Chazp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6 stuck on apple icon

my iphone 6 is stuck on a black screen with the apple logo wont switch on or off please help

mia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service abroad

My son is in France and his phone says no service. I have spoken to o2 twice and the first time the lady said she was changing a setting that it could take up to 24 hours. After 24 hours still the same so I called again, I was told there was a second...

CVI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos