Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro (10.5) disabled embedded SIM card

I have a 6 month old IPAD pro 10.5inch from O2 which has an embedded apple sim card (dont confuse this with the software based e-sim of the latest ipad pro). The embedded apple sim is disabled by O2 how do I get it reactivated? - please note we are N...

Neil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about unlocking phones need detail plz

hello all i need information about regarding o2 unlocking i phones as we have company and we do get lots o2 network locked phones so i want to get them unlocked as some off people doing with method unlocking as so many imei each time as some people s...

kasim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card new phone

Ordered new iPhone no SIM card. Does the new phone come with one. Is it delivered separately. If not how do I get one. Thanks

ValerieC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Facebook emails

I’ve upgraded and have an iPhone, however since my upgrade I’m not receiving emails from Facebook on any device, does anyone know why?

Clair7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Hi so with dual sim being avalible in the new iphones would that mean you could have two different networks i.e o2 and Vodafone? Would that then mean you could use the apple watch with the vodafone sim but still have o2 sim going?

Deanos89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad locked

Hi I got given an iPad by my daughter as she has upgraded to a new one. It’s from O2 and a cellular one, but it’s only ever been used over WiFi and never had a SIM in it. I’m looking to get a cheap pay and go data SIM for it. Are iPads like iPhones i...

Sarahh112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6

Notifications on Facebook not working on lock screen or when I’m using the phone no sound or vibrations when I get a notification could someone know how to resolve this?

Ryan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Date

How do I change my payment date? As I get paid 4 days after my payment is due and I am forever getting bank charges

Chelsea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail red icon

I have a red icon showing on my voicemail - I have listened to the one message I had and have also deleted it, however the red icon is still showing - can anyone help?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos