Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Apple iPad Pro with steady surfer plan sim

Hi, ‘I’ve recently just swapped my old 12” iPad (Wi-Fi & 4G) for one of the new 12” iPad Pro(Wi-Fi & 4G) (purchased directly with Apple). This change has also coincided with me swapping bank details and ran into a problem when trying to change the ro...

PadIpad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office 365 with the new ipad pro... doesnt work?

Hi. I bought the ipad pro wen it was released with o2, and was offered free office 365 with it. I have tried to register my email address with https://workanywhere.o2.co.uk/ but it keeps coming back with a message that my email address was not recogn...

Maisah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone6 4G data roaming not working abroad

The iPhone 6 is set up for 4G roaming but when abroad the data connection does not work. Is there another setting or is the phone blocked by O2? I have an iPhone 7 that works absolutely fine with the same settings.

Resolved! how to access my text messages on a lap top

I have no access to my mobile as it is broke but i need to access my text messages can i do this online

Jen1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone been signed out of all apps and now in recovery?

I have an iPhone SE and after the data outage I got signed out of all of my apps so couldn't access online banking, messages, Instagram...every app on the phone. Now it wont let me sign in to anything, even when on wifi. All I could do was text messa...

iPad Pro 2018 pre order

I ordered the 11ich 1TB in silver at 4mins past 08:00 on the 2nd I have haven’t got mine yet Still waiting any help ?!

Resolved! WiFi Calling no audio

Using my iPhone 7 I can call other phones and it connects fine but then they can't hear me and I can't hear them, there is no audio at all on the call. Any ideas what might cause this?

wickerbox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

Can I set up WiFi calling in my iPhone SE

transfering data to new phone

i have been trying to set up my new iphone8s but when i go to my icloud account to transfer it all ,i am not getting the passcode i need to do this please help i now have no phone to use

mrsjdb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos