Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest IOS Update Warning

Just saw this so thought it might be worth posting.https://mashable.com/article/ios-update-cellular-data-outages/?utm_cid=hp-h-2#OBOnMbV3NaqL

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 29 replies
  • 1 kudos

Visual voicemail down 15 Dec 2018

All,I noticed Visual voicemail was not working on my phone this morning and apparently the whole of the O2 network for VVM is down and will be until January...Quite some fault. But save yourself the effort of calling the help line. Go back to basics ...

Londonpb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 8

Won’t keep my home wi if logged in for more than a couple of minutes ? Any ideas to sort please

Snowie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicate Sim ???

Has the duplicate sim issue been sorted or is it still not available? I have been brought a Nokia 3310 phone as a second phone to take when I don’t want to take iPhone so would like sim for it with my number any advice would be helpful thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Chat

I just want to talk to someone on line don't you have that service if you do it's hidden well

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro Smart Keyboard

I puchased an iPad Pro Smart Keyboard because it was in stock according to the website. No email confirmation of order, instead I get a text to say that it is not in stock and they will let me know when it is available. Absolutely wonderful customer ...

Macmagoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad pro 2018 11" 1tb

I assume that the 1tb version of the ipad pro 2018 11" is never going to be available... 4 weeks, 3 weeks, 2 weeks, 1 week, 2-3 days. Then 2 weeks again, now 3 weeks! I was promised an update that didn't arrive. No other updates! Just want a straight...

manicgeth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought second hand iPhone

I recently acquired an iPhone 7 Plus from a second hand owner but discovered it was locked and I can’t put my sim into the device and am currently tied into a very good deal with Plusnet and the seller isn’t co operating in helping to unlock the devi...

Jxck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking an iphone 7

hi, i have just moved to australia, and have put my 02 sim in a secondary handset, which works great. I have put my new australian sim in my iphone, and it has completed an update. it then links to wifi, tries to activate, then says sim is not suppor...

davew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Does anybody know why I keep getting 'no service' at work when the person next to me, also on O2 and with an older iphone, can get 4G??

fairyfae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos