Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile data network in Singapore

I am in Singapore and get an error message saying that "Could not activate mobile data network you are not subscribed to a mobile data service" I have just come from Dubai where everything was OK. I had a similar problem inFrance 2 weeks ago. I have ...

Stuffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card.

Hi All I am a business customer and need to urgently unlock an iphone6. Ive submitted the form but am worried at the responses on here mentioning 3 week waits - I need this doing ASAP if possible. Can any o2 community team member expedite things for ...

Trixxz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send sms from iPhone SE

I recently changed tariff to get more data on my Small Biz package. Apparently it was put on a Data only Tariff in error. It has since been changed back to Voice but I still can't send an SMS. All other functions are working fine. I have got the iPho...

Debi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simlock

Hi! I've got iPhone 5S locked to O2, I am using Giffgaff right now and I am completely happy with it but I have from time to time use Three SIM card which my employee provide to me to contact with our customers. Screen shows information that SIM card...

Bart1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data connection problems iPhone 7 plus

I'm having problems with my data connection and I don't know whether it's an O2 issue or a problem with my phone. The phone shows full 3G signal. However, periodically the data stops working (still showing full five bar signal). If I toggle airplane ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connect iPad to personal data on Ipad Pro 2019

Hi im sorry if this sounds like a silly question but how do i connect to the internet using my data that i am paying for ie data on a sim card? I can connect to my internet at home and at my siters by connecting through wifi to our home hubs What i c...

yumzone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet not working abroad

I am in O2 Travel & always use internet abroad. Since arriving in Slovakia yesterday the internet hasn't worked at all even though it says 3g at the top of my phone. I am using the o2 SK network. Every time I try to select another network it says "no...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 12.3 now available

iOS 12.3 includes support for AirPlay 2–enabled TVs and features a redesigned Apple TV app. Also the usual bug fixes

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock

HiI want to unlock my hand set but O2 said they can’t do it because is not their hand set but I receive the hand set from O2, I don’t understand that

Larry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos