Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Cellular

Had a really smooth install of the new cellular plan for Apple Watch last Friday and it’s worked really well over the weekend. Installed ios13 beta tonight and now I’m getting ‘Unable to configure cellular plan’ on the iPhone watch app, together with...

Starlir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Large amounts of data

I just upgraded my phone from a 6s to a 7+ and all of a sudden my data usage doubled, I'm not doing anything differently than I was on my other phone, so how have I used 15gb data in less than 2 weeks?

Juliesam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 13 public beta - Cellular data on Apple Watch broken

just a warning to say if you plan on using iOS 13 public beta then forget your new cellular Apple Watch data as it’s currently not working.In the iPhone watch app it just says ‘add a new plan’ under the cellular section then beneath that says ‘not in...

djrobmac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no mobile%20data%20on%20apple%20watch%20series%204%20with%20ios13

Has anyone else got this problem, 02 havent got the foggyest been on phone for 2 and half hours doing same old resets, and nothing. Serouily considering returning. No mobile data plan linked or cannot link to my apple watch series 4, running IOS 13 a...

LLOYDB50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone X GPS - poor accuracy

I recently upgraded from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone X and have noticed that the GPS performance is awful. The blue dot on Google Maps, for instance, wanders around by 100 metres or more when with the old phone it was always spot on. Recording tracks wi...

Rob48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jony Ive to leave Apple

https://news.sky.com/story/british-iphone-designer-jony-ive-set-to-leave-apple-11750456 Sir Jonathan Ive, more widely known as Jony Ive is to leave Apple to set up his own venture with Apple being one of his clients. Hmmmm, I wonder if Tim Cook turne...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

?

TeeKay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Mobile Plan

I have had my series 4 watch for a few days with a successful activation of the mobile plan (presume so, sometimes recognised the green cellular service on control centre)Though never tested since so new and always with my IPhone on me, I decided to ...

C3PO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch 4 from O2 on another network (sort of)

Does anyone know if O2 lock the Apple Watch 4 so that it can only be paired with an O2 iPhone or can it be paired with another iPhone minus the cellular function Wife is on O2 and has option for watch but doesn’t want it and I’m on Three