Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 7 wont come back on

Hello. My Iphone 7 crashed and now it won't come back on. I have tried pushing the volume button and power button together and nothing is happening. I have insurance on my iphone I just don't know what to do. Thanks

Swapping sim

Hi there just got a second hand iPhone 7 Plus that is locked to o2 , put my o2 sim in from my other phone and o2 network shows in top left hand side, but I can’t unlock the phone. Any ideas. Thanks Martin

Bimmy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 12.4 available

iOS 12.4 is now available & possibly the last major update before the iOS 13 release In September. iOS 12.4 introduces iPhone migration to directly transfer data from an old iPhone to a new iPhone, and improves the security of your iPhone or iPad.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No service

no service on my iphone. tried all the usual ie remove and clean sim etc. Any ideas

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch data plan issue

Hi all,Quick one that has me stumped. So I have an Apple Watch series 4 I got direct from Apple. As O2 support it now, I've added the airtime plan, and it's activated. When I'm away from the phone, I can make calls, but nothing else seems to work. Wh...

JoeyT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying an Apple Watch

Hi!I have an iPhone 7 supplied by my work but I want to buy an Apple Watch. When I go to checkout on the o2 website it says I need a pay monthly account to connect my watch to.I have a personal pay monthly account for my iPad but not for a phone.Is t...

TWHBHA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I Phone XS new keeps dropping out

Hi just got new IPhone XS from 02 on contract and when I got it back my calls kept dropping out. People said they couldn't hear me and/or it sounded like i was underwater, or the calls just failed. Helpful man at Trinity Leeds 02 changed the phone fo...

CW22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apple watch

Hi i was wondering if any could help me.My parents have just bought me an Apple Watch Series 4 cellular from The Apple Store.Called o2 to get connected to a tariff and i was told its only for customers who buy the watch through o2.Just checked on EE ...

Nicko1969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Data Plan Available (Apple Watch Series 4)

I have just gotten a Apple Watch Series 4, i have paired it to my iPhone, when i go into the Apple Watch app to set up mobile data, i get a message saying 'No Data Plan Available - 02 does not currently support Apple Watch'. Any help is much appricia...

Robbw7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos